How To Report Pharmacy Fraud
Listing Websites about How To Report Pharmacy Fraud
FAQ about How To Report Pharmacy Fraud
How to report suspected Medicare fraud?
- Call Medicare’s help line at 800-633-4227.
- Call the Office of Inspector General directly at 800‑HHS‑TIPS (800‑447‑8477, or TTY 800‑377‑4950).
- File an online report with the Office of Inspector General.
How to report a suspected fraud?
- Name of person or entity you suspect may be committing fraud, waste or abuse.
- Address and/or telephone number of that person or entity, if you have it.
- Why you think that person or entity is involved in fraud, waste or abuse.
- Your name, phone number and email address. ...
How to protect yourself from online pharmacy fraud?
To stay safe, avoid websites that:
- Allow consumers to buy prescription medications by simply completing an online questionnaire
- Offer drastically discounted prices
- Offer drugs that make exaggerated claims of providing a cure for chronic or life-threatening illnesses
- Offer to ship prescriptions from other countries to the United States
How to report fraudulent prescriptions?
You have three options for submitting a fraud report:
- Web. Submit a report electronically using the Online Fraud & Abuse Tip Referral Form.
- Phone. Call the confidential anti-fraud and corporate compliance toll-free hotline at 1-866-282-2707 (TTY: 888-789-0429 ).
- Mail. Write a description of your complaint, enclose copies of any supporting documentation, and mail it to: