Pharmacy Tech Trainee Cvs
Listing Websites about Pharmacy Tech Trainee Cvs
Pharmacy Technician - CVS
(7 days ago) Pharmacy Technician - CVS When you join CVS Health as a Pharmacy Technician, you gain access to endless opportunities for growth. Learn more about our opportunities in a variety of health care settings. When you join CVS Health as a Pharmacy Technician, you gain access to endless opportunities for growth.
Url: Visit Now
FAQ about Pharmacy Tech Trainee Cvs
Does CVS provide the training to become a pharmacy tech?
Yes, CVS puts a lot of time into training new Pharmacy Technicians. After being hired and attending your New Colleague Orientation, you will be required to complete a register-training shift and several Computer-based Learning Modules on the CVS intranet on your store’s iPad.
What are the duties of a CVS Pharmacy Tech?
The primary responsibilities of CVS pharmacy technicians include the following:
- Operate the cash register and ring up customer purchases
- Answer customer questions via telephone and in-person
- Process prescription orders for customers and collect payment
- Contact insurance carriers as needed to resolve issues with orders
- Accurately track inventory levels within the pharmacy
How much do CVS Pharmacy Tech pay?
When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Pharmacy Technician at CVS Health can expect to make an average total pay of $16 per hour. How accurate does $16 look to you?
What training do you need to become a pharmacy tech?
Steps to Become a Pharmacy Tech
- Love biology, chemistry and math
- Desire to assist patients with medications
- Ability to communicate with people from a wide range of backgrounds