Listing Websites about Plaquenil Drug
Plaquenil Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures
(2 days ago) Many drugs besides hydroxychloroquine may affect the heart rhythm (QT prolongation). Some examples are amiodarone , azithromycin , disopyramide , dronedarone, pimozide , quinidine , among others.
Url: Visit Now
FAQ about Plaquenil Drug
How safe is Plaquenil?
Warnings for Plaquenil
- Allergic reaction. If you’ve had an allergic reaction to Plaquenil or any of its ingredients, you shouldn’t take Plaquenil.
- Heart problems. Plaquenil can cause heart-related side effects. ...
- Electrolyte levels. ...
- Kidney or liver problems. ...
- Psoriasis or porphyria. ...
- Blood disorders. ...
- History of mental health problems. ...
- Diabetes. ...
- Neurological disorders. ...
Is Plaquenil an immunosuppressant drug?
immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory Examples of medication that typically are NOT immunosuppressing include the following. Please talk to your doctor about these: • Apremilast (Otezla) • Glatiramer acetate (Copaxone, Glatopa) • Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil)
What are the side effects of Plaquenil?
What Are Side Effects of Plaquenil?
- stomach pain or cramps,
- loss of appetite,
- weight loss,
- spinning sensation,
- ringing in your ears,
What is Plaquenil prescribed for?
Plaquenil: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Malaria and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Plaquenil, often referred to as hydroxychloroquine, is a prescription drug most often used to treat malaria. It is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis or systemic lupus erythematosus.